THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Monday, June 30, 2008

Well I've managed to survive an entire week back home, in the city. I'm just now getting used to it; the constant electric hum, airplanes, doors opening, metal roofs expanding and creaking  in the early morning sun, and all other audible distractions. Nothing worse than growing used too being far removed from the natural world. 
    So I've been working on getting my 2009 brochures ready for the Sierra Club. In addition I'm trying to get the Adventures in Florida website updated. No pressure, I have till Monday night to finish up.
I'll just squeze it in between packing for the family vacation and the two back to back kayaking trips. Sometimes, though not very often, I wish for a regular job.

3 comments:

Chuck said...

"Sometimes, though not very often, I wish for a regular job."

I can't see you indoors sitting in a cubicle with a computer screen (PC no doubt) staring at your face!

Kimberly said...

I does well to keep up with his Mac! LOL

He would go crazy after a few minutes, strip naked, and run screaming from the building!

Kimberly said...

He does well . . .

Trying to multi task while those damn Pflug kids of mine are not killing each other. LOL