What was I doing ten years ago:
I was getting ready to start working at Boys Town, purchasing a home, Just started guiding for the Sierra Club, and deciding If I should commit to fatherhood.
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Debbie's popcorn
3. Organic Cheetos
4. Little Debbie fudge rounds
5. Moms chocolate chip cookies and bannana nut bread
Five things on my to do list today:
1. Purchase straw and corn for the pigs.
2. Finish up cooking for my next two trips.
3. Take the boys swimming at Daves.
4. Pick up Jake and a canoe at Rogers.
5. Load boats for tonights paddle trip.
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Make a thousand people millionaires.
Five Jobs I've Had:
1. Adventure travel guide
2. Outdoor specialist
3. Environmental engineer tech.
4. wine broker
Five bad habits:
1. I only pee outside.
2. I talk on the cell while I'm driving.
3. I don't always tell others were I'm going. Better known as wandering.
4. I'm drawn in by BAD weather.
5. I enjoy throwing rocks and most times I miss the object I was aiming for.
Five places I've lived: OR:
1. Winter Park, Florida 1. A House
2. Orlando, Florida 2. A Shed
3. Goldenrod, Florida 3. A Tent
4. Casselberry, Florida 4. A School Bus
5. Atlanta, Georgia 5. An Apartment
Five people I want to know better:
1. Carl Hiassen
2. Carl Pope
3. Patrick Smith
4. The Cinnamon Girl
5. A Wekki Watchee Mermaid........ or two.
Five Random Things:
1. I can whistle the entire soundtrack of "The Sound of Music" in order.
2. I've walked over fifty miles in a single day.
3. I often wake up not knowing where I am, what day it is, or not knowing what I'm supposed to be doing.
4. I've gone 10 days without eating or drinking anything but water just to see what would happen, twice.
5. I've gone 25 days without ever putting on socks or any sort of footwear.