THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Howdy, Howdy! I'm sitting on the deck of Aunt Sue's Lake house watching boats go by. It feels so nice not working for a few hours. The cabin seems quiet and empty with out the 40+ relatives drinking and dancing like we did on the fourth of July.
  Did most of my grocery shopping this morning so I can sleep in ( a little). I only had time to shoot a few photos while on the water, however, I got a few really nice ones of folks jumping off rocks. Will try to post them tonight.
My brother Roger turns 40 this week. I'm pissed that I won't be there for his actual birthday. I will be there for his party on the 20th. The 40's scare me because thats the decade when medical conditions that your born with sprout. If you make fifty, chances are you will make 80. My older brother Kenny is almost in the clear.

No comments: