THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Monday, October 18, 2010

I've had a wonderful weekend doing my thing. My thing being kayaking, barbecuing, and spending time with people I love but don't get to see enough. Friday I wasted my entire day smoking 120 pounds of pulled pork and 30 pounds of brisket with Sam over at Wendall's house. When we weren't checking the meat we swam in the pool, relaxed in the hot tub, and drank copious amounts of cheap beer. Sam pretty much shot his pellet gun and played video games.

Sam working the smoker
 Saturday was spent catching up on paperwork and chain sawing trees to make way for the new office. I managed to finish and put the office in place before dark.
A surprise visit from Brad, Wendy, and Anna

Gator working the sales department with Craig
Sunday I had 10 clients for the Econockhatchee day paddle. We ran from 419 to Snowhill road. The river was way low and the big alligators were out in force. I also stopped in at Pete Knocke's place in Geneva. It was great to see the old buddha.


And my great quotes for the day are from Dr. Seuss:

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." 


"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

No comments: