THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Found some fireside quotes from 1998 journal. These are things I heard usually when  doing dishes and the guests are drinking and talking around the campfire. When I heard a good one I'd write it down. So good things heard way back in 1998:

"I drive way to fast and drink way to much, to ever worry about my cholesterol."

"Despite the cost of living have you noticed how popular it remains?"

"I've discovered the best way to impress a man on the second date is to show up naked with beer."

"At our house the only substitute for good manners is lightning fast reflexes."

"Nothing is fool proof to the talented fool."

"How come we only have two choices for President but 50 for Miss America?"

No comments: