THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Today is my day off half way through the Wilderness First Responder class. I decided to get out of the snow at Donner pass and head down to the town of Truckee. I'm convinced nobody has a job in Truckee. Everyone seems to just hang out at the coffee shops in the morning and bars in the evening.
Class is great, I think studying and having classes on the summits of snow covered mountains is a better learning environment then the portable (trailers) classrooms of Florida's public schools. The only distraction is seeing all the fun things to do all around you other than siting in a class.
I wanted to publish a few photos but my fixed camera isn't.
I'm looking forward to returning home on the 27th, however, I'm not looking forward to the heat and humidity.
If anyone has the time please go visit Sam and Gator, they need some wrestling partners while their dads out of town.

No comments: