THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Saturday, June 21, 2008

What started as an overcast, wet, and cold morning turned into a warm (55 degree) sunny solstice day. I walked to the summer solstice festival, then the farmers market, REI, then Momma O's for some halibut. I estimate a twenty mile walking day. Some of those miles I shared with a few hundred people running a marathon. I was swamped by people in shorts and tank tops and me in a full rain suit feeling like I was being trampled at a "WHO" concert. In those hundreds of people I did not eye a single smiling face. Joggers/runners are an unhappy lot.
My plane leaves tonight at 12:30am. I'm planning on walking around until midnight, watch the sun kind of set, pop 2 benadryl then sleep the entire way to L.A. Should be home by 4:30pm. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

No comments: