THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Monday, June 23, 2008




Made it home at last. I really do hate airplanes and flying. Its both to quick and to long. I much prefer walking or taking a ship.
I at least slept the entire flight from Anchorage to Los Angeles.
The boys of course went crazy upon my arrival. Melissa looked beat. I have no idea where she gets the energy to handle two Pflug boys. It was fantastic to be at my home. No matter where I travel to I always miss Florida. No where else has nightly lightning and big rains, air that smells of green vegetation, happy people, pork fat in most meals, 12 hours of day light and 12 hours of dark all year, and most important..... The Marks Street Gang. A friendlier street has never existed.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Call me baby brother!

Chuck said...

I've rafted alongside glaciers in Alaska, and been on small boats alongside them, but never kayaked by them. Must have been a blast! (Glad they didn't roll while you were nearby!)

Cathy said...

Glad you made it back! I'm envious! Not the long plane ride, but just kayaking and exploring Alaska. It's been 17 years since we left, and I can't believe we haven't been back since. We're seriously wanting to now. Must be quite a switch for you getting used to the heat & humidity again. Such a contrast!
Jim wants to know if you're still looking for some company on that exploration trip to the Bahamas. he's interested. We're also wondering if you're still going to make it out our way this summer?
Anyway, best to you, Melissa, and boys!
Cathy & Jim