THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Well I kind of started packing for Alaska, I made a list and dusted off some long-johns. Looks like Wednesday will be a busy day.
   I won't be home for Sam's big sixth birthday (I'm a terrible father), however, he received his birthday gift early. He seems to enjoy it and does well on the water. I'm certain he would still preffer sitting in my canoe while I do all the paddling.
   I'm really looking forward to Sam getting old enough to help on my trips. Once he starts getting tips he can begin paying rent.

2 comments:

Diane said...

I don't believe for one second that you are a terrible father! You give your boys such awesome experiences. I'm sure you wish you could be with them more but its quality not quantity.

Chuck said...

I bet Gator wants his own kayak too!