THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

So I've been thinking today. I know it sounds dangerous, however, I was thinking good thoughts. After paying my taxes I actually felt good. I'm making a decent living by just floating rivers. Who would have ever thought it possible... Greg thinking and making a living?
   Not only have I made a good living, I'm also making a difference in Florida. At the end of this year I will have lead 87 (one week) national outings for the Sierra Club as a volunteer(I really don't get any money and I'm not working off community service hours). Since I began leading trips for the club in 1999, The entire Suwannee River has been placed under the States Highest level of protection, The Everglades restoration act was passed, the Homestead Airforce Base never turned into an overflow international airport for Miami, the Babcock ranch was mostley purchased by the state, and no new cement factories opened mines near the itchetucknee springs. In addition the Suwannee River Wilderness Paddling Trail  and the Big Bend Saltwater Paddling Trail were created.
  So I wanted to thank everyone who has helped me provide for my family by signing up on an Adventures In Florida trip and everyone who has helped protect my families favorite places by participating on a Sierra Club Outing with me. Thank You All.

No comments: