THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Friday, April 18, 2008

I received my new Olympus Stylus 770 SW to replace the one that pooped out nine days after the warranty expired. This time I purchased a five year unconditional warranty. I'll probably give the old one to my nephew Jake. He can fix most anything electronic.
I've been try to post a certain photo for several days with out any luck. I don't know if BLOGGER sucks or if its my computer. I need some professional Blogger help. I also can't seem to change my header bar.
Sam has a soccer game Saturday. He is very excited because his Grandma Pat might be there. He is also very excited about his new kayak he received for his up coming birthday. Its a Prijon Flipper. Quock decaled Sam's name on it, so Gator can't claim it.
Sam immediately wanted to go to Dinky Dock and learn to Eskimo roll it. I'm hoping his spray skirt and paddle come in soon.
Well I've waited 7 minutes for the image to load...... no luck. Guess you all will have to wait.

No comments: