THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Saturday, June 30, 2007


Made it in last night around 3:30 am from North Carolina. Had a great time paddling the nantahala river and lake fontana. A wonderful group of people who loved paddling and relaxing.

Yes, this is a black bear swimming by my kayak. I have a great video of it but don't know how to load it on my blog site. HELP ANYONE?

I'm leaving out for Cordova, Alaska and Prince William Sound Thursday morning for a month of paddling, climbing, and exploring. Keep me in your prayers, this is my first trip to the wilds of Alaska and seriously cold water.
Before I leave I have a million things to do so don't be upset if I seem a little impatient if you meet up with me!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATHAN AND MEGAN!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Save the movie as a quicktime on your laptop.

Go to YouTube and set up an account.

Under - My Account - you will see VIDEOS.

Under VIDEOS it has a button for
"Upload New Video".

After it uploads, it will give you code to copy and paste onto your blog as a link.

Good Luck!
Kim