THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

So I quit writing for Florida Outdoor Adventure magazine and got picked up by Florida Leisure Sportsman magazine. A good friend of mine (Bob Nichols) is the managing editor and likes my work. Its good to be appreciated.
This months article is on the Green River in Utah. I used some of my photos and some of Dave Knothe's and Scott Pierce's. No credit was given in the magazine (my fault) but credit is given here. You can pick up a FREE copy from me personally or go to Travel Country, Orlando Outfitters, Bass Pro, or Gander Mountain Sports. I haven't personally checked out their web site but you can at www.flsmag.com

Mark your calendars for the full moon on Thursday the 30th or 31st, can't remember the date but I know its Thursday. And June 16th is our first bioluminescence paddle.

PADDLE YOUR BOAT LIKE ITS BEEN BAD!

No comments: