THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Well we have been having the absolute best weather ever! I hope nobody in central Florida is actually going to the office this week. I have been tearing out my old kitchen (to the studs and floor joists) to make room for the new. As soon as I have time I will pick up some batteries for my camera so everyone can share in my progress.
I'm heading out Saturday to Lake Mills Park to drop off a load of canoes to Kim's scout troop. I will bring my boys so they can run around and go nuts.
Has anyone seen my MOTHER?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey G.W.
I tried to call you once we were in Orlando. No answer. Phoned T. she told me that you and Missy were at friends for Sunday dinner.
How are you? I have got to see this kitchen xxoo