THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Thursday, October 26, 2006


Still have not had time to purchase double a batterys for the camera. I haven't even had time to shop for a birthday gift for Missy's birthday tommorow. I need to hire a personal assistant (slave). On a more positive note.... My mother loves me so much that she brought over one of my favorite meals over (since we have no kitchen), porcupine balls. Now don't think for a second that Florida has porcupines, or that Florida Crackers eat the balls off a non-native species with large quils. Its a ripe bell pepper stuffed with hamburger and rice stewed in tomatoe sauce. Its Pflug Farm fare! Being Missy's birthday Friday, mom also brought over banana cake. I'm so blessed to have been born Pat Pflug's son. Doubled blessed being the youngest and spoiled!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

You are Moms favorite, you
know.

Anonymous said...

How can you say that? I don't do favorites except for my only daughter, my oldest son, the son that looks like my side of the family, and of course my baby. xxoo

Roger said...

My mouth is watering...