THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Monday, December 06, 2010

SO when it gets below 70 degrees in Florida the only thing left to do is burn a years worth of yard waste at one time. On my street everyone brings there dead trees and pallets to my backyard. In 11 years of gigantic fires that last for days, yes days, the police or fire department has never been called or arrived on scene. Amazing since these fires can be seen from space.
Yes that me in the background

Pumping just a bit of diesel fuel to get things going
Todays fire that I started at noon on Sunday finally got enough coals to do some cooking. So me and the boys made grilled pork loin, sweet potatoes, and brownies in a dutch oven. The fire should burn out by lunch tomorrow. Thanks for the photos Chuck!

No comments: