THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Melissa and Sam had to run to Brooksville to be with her very ill grandfather, so Gator and I got stuck at home. We decided to bust out the smoker and go BIG! The below photo is dedicated to my great friend Spencer who lives in a sad state where cooking the flesh and consuming the flesh of animals is frowned on. I'm sorry Spencer enjoy your "bone in tofu roast" tonight. I know you'll be plenty hungary after yoga class.




We celebrated Ted's 56th birthday afterwards at Steak and Shake. Later in the day it rained real hard so Gator and Sage decided to dig for diamonds and gold in the mud.


When the sun came back out Gator snapped a photo of me.

3 comments:

Life is 5 Minutes Long said...

Great pictures! Love some of that pork.....:)

Unknown said...

Ewwwwww Meat!

Ted said...

Thanks for adding years to my age, Greg-O... and for joining me at S&S