THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Monday, March 01, 2010


Just got home Saturday night from the Exuma Islands. I had a great time guiding an eight day trip island hopping, spear fishing, and playing in the warm weather. Having the perfect group of people made it even more enjoyable. I will be running three, week long trips there next winter for sure.
Fresh lobster for dinner, again!
Spent today cleaning and stowing gear. I also consumed at least a gallon of fresh brewed sweat tea, a pile of green veggies, and of course Starbucks.
Spent most of the evening on a Full Moon Paddle down the Econlockhatchee River with 30 participants. Pretty cold compared to the Bahamas. When the moon first cleared the horizon it was blood red and three times bigger than normal.
Its good to be back home. I will catch up with everyone soon.
Just one more thing.....
I purchased a giant smoker today. Folks on Marks street will be smelling the pork soon!

No comments: