THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Found my way home after eight glorious days in the Everglades. What a difference a month makes. We had perfect weather and a beyond perfect group of paddlers. The Everglades just made 16 new friends for life.
The new van worked fine. The old shelving and tool boxes inside the van made for perfect food and gear storage. I might wait a while to re-sell it.
I leave in the morning to Ocala to finish up with the Exploratas (Elder Hostel) folks. Then I begin packing for Sundays trip to the amazing spring fed rivers of North Florida. Looking forward to sipping sweet tea on the deck of my favorite lodge.

Paddling around the cape of Florida with 3' waves and 20mph winds!
Jose meeting the locals.
Brett checking out a sleeping gator.
Laughing gulls prepare for flight.

No comments: