THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Super Sam patrolling the Marks Street neighborhood
Gator with his hot mamma girlfriend Delaney.

Getting geared up for the busy season. As tight as we are booked this spring May will come around fast. Good thing I put on some weight this winter because I'm not going to have any time to sit down and eat until the summer.

I'm still trying to put together the France canoe trip and Spencer is putting the final touches on the Vietnam tour. The club gave the thumbs up on a second section to the Boundary waters canoe area, so I will be up there guiding a trip August 22-28th. Check out the trip at:

http://www.sierraclub.org/outings/national/brochure/10239a.aspx

While in the Exumas later this month I will be setting up next years LODGE trip to the islands in addition to the camping expedition. Let me know if your interested and I will send you the information.

No comments: