THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Monday, January 18, 2010


I know its been a long while since I blogged. It happens when I'm gone for such a long stretch. I've spent the last three weeks shivering in the Everglades. In all my Florida life I've never experienced such cold temperatures for such a long stretch. It got so cold that schools of dead fish washed up on shore, crocodiles that we found were dead, and the park service thinks that most of the pythons probably died of exposure. Our group found this 8 footer by the bridge over the buttonwood canal. We brought the rangers over to kill it but by the time they got their it was gone. I will post a better photo once the participants email me some.

The trip highlight for me was watching each sunrise and sunset while preparing meals(its hot in the kitchen).

I'll be home for the next few weeks so CALL ME if you have any questions or concerns regarding trips. If your waiting for acceptance on a trip and you have sent your paperwork in, I'll email you by Friday.

No comments: