THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Saturday, September 26, 2009






























We live in a large country. If you think differently get in your car and drive it from side to side or corner to corner. I recommend bringing lots of cash for gasoline. This trip out I wanted to see just how long I could drive before getting real tired. I made it from Fort Benton, Montana to Nashville, Tennessee in less than 29 hours. I tried the same stunt years ago and made the mistake of taking a few "uppers" when I was beat tired. I got so wired that I had to down a quart of beer to calm down. (I know now) Needles to say I was wide awake, buzzed, crying to Willie Nelson songs, driving with my head out the window so I could dry my eyes out and occasionally scream. I try to drive "strait" these days.



Now that I'm home I've began the process of sorting out a huge pile of mail, answering several hundred emails, returning dozens of phone calls, and try to make the wife happy after being gone for a month (i know). I'm also trying real hard to create more business. I can't speak for the whole country but most folks I talked to between Montana and here are hurting or know of people really hurting.
I'm blessed.

2 comments:

Chuck said...

Love the slot canyons in the White Cliffs of Montana! Did you explore any mud caves without me?

GREG PFLUG said...

found two new mud caves and had a great time exploring them. When are you two heading to Cedar KEy?