THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Monday, August 03, 2009


Man I wish I had my camera. I got 75 pounds of pork on two smokers going full tilt. Two neighbors have already invited themselves to dinner and my mailman offered two buy two butts right of the smoker. I'm trying to put together enough bbq, beans, jambalaya, corn, new potatoes, slaw, and sweet tea for up to 300 people this Sunday. Our church is having a fund raiser for Al Paquette and his prison/biker ministry. I volunteered to cook for the entire event. The time deadline doesn't bother me, serving bad bbq to bikers scares me!
If anyone wants to help please contact me, there is a bunch to do. If you want to attend just show up to the Orlando Repatory Theatre this Sunday at 9:30am for church or noon for lunch.

No comments: