THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Sorry I have no pictures for the last three weeks of trips. I'm sending my camera back, again, to be fixed.
Its great to be home, although, I miss the weather, the mountains, and my New Jersey friends. I wish I could pick my favorite 500 people and build a community of friends. It would be great because it wouldn't need rulers or boundaries. Sunday night dinners would become holidays.
I had to come home early to cover one of my guides who has disappeared. So six hours after driving all night I ran a trip down the Wekiva. Tonight I have to guide a completely booked full moon paddle. I love the constant buzz of working hard. A bored Greg is a dangerous thing.

2 comments:

Life is 5 Minutes Long said...

One of your guides has dissapeared?

Kimberly said...

Yeah, who's MIA?