THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Thursday, June 04, 2009


So I left the wife and kids back at the beach house so I could catch up on some work here at the house. Filled my thermos with coffee, loaded the kayaks, and I meet Marty at 7 am on the water. Its time for my morning commute.

This early in the morning and the clouds all ready have developed some dark colors and flat bottoms, major thunderstorms on their way. I guess it rained everyday I was gone then just stopped. I'm due up for a major thunderstorm.

We have over thirty people signed up for this Sundays Full Moon Paddle. If your interested in attending, don't. There will be no parking available. I suggest putting in at Dinky Dock and paddling over to Dog Island to meet up with the group.

No comments: