THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Nothing like feeling lousy when you should be feeling awesome. Today was a perfect Florida day. 84 degrees, no clouds, small coastal breeze, and a big fat moon greeting the state at dusk. In addition, Melissa and I got word that the bank took our offer and we close on April 17th. (don't worry my church is going to circle it and pray for it and my hippy friends will burn some sage, dance around it, get high, and head to Chik-fil-a). Another great thing is I leave tomorrow for my favorite two places on the face of the earth, the Okefenokee Swamp and the Suwannee River. Two weeks of swampy bliss.
So the lousy part is the oak pollen is coming down in clumps and mixing with the smoke from some forest fires. My allergies are on code red and I'm sick with a major chest cold, headache, and low grade fever. If someone offered me a pill right now that had a 50/50 chance of healing me or killing me, I'd swallow it without hesitation.

No comments: