THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Monday, January 12, 2009

Well pork fans, Tuesday at 7pm. the feast is on. My good friend Craig Kennedy came to the rescue today and helped me build a cement block grill/oven/smoker. Its pretty redneck so I love it. If you have a hankering for Mojo-smoked whole hog, come by around seven with some cold beers, your favorite sauce, and may be a side to share. I'll be posting heaps of photos of the event by Thursday.

Thanks Megan for the wonderful updated photo of me for the blog.

2 comments:

Life is 5 Minutes Long said...

We'll be there... We'll celebrate teen court being over! Yeah!

Life is 5 Minutes Long said...

Soory we didn't show. It ended up being a VERY long evening. But everything is o.k. See you guys soon. Love, Jenn