THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I like Obama but damn, the day after he takes charge the Stock market plunges and the deep south goes into a mini ice age. I think todays high was only 50 in Orlando. This is not the change most folks voted for.
Spent the days guzzling hot tea, coffee, and hot chocolate. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner consisted of soup. I tried raking leaves but I kept making small leaf piles then lighting them on fire. My back yard has eight black crop circles to prove it. The large circle is where Sammy and Gator dragged our dried out christmas tree into one of my burning leaf piles. It was a nice thirty seconds of pure warmth. It almost inspired me to burn my damaged fence sections. I went to Starbucks instead. A lot of folks there also smelled of wood smoke and burned leaves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be careful now, don't get frost bite.

Jan