THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Saturday, November 01, 2008


Started the morning with a meet-up and the Orange County Parks and Recreation department teaching a class with Marty on Basic canoeing and kayaking. Marty taught the 12-16 kayakers and I did my best teaching the 6 canoe folks. It was a fun time with a lot of new people. If any one is ever interested in perfecting their forward stroke call Marty.
The rest of the day was playing outside with the boys and all the neighborhood kids. My entire body itches from rolling around on the grass all day. I'm also sore from all the cheap shots by kids with sticks.
Grahm with Marley

Tonight Quock and his neighbors are having a big bonfire. Me and the boys are going just to guard the pig from any harm. It has to live to at least the day before thanksgiving. I know Quock's red neck neighbors love pork, beer, guns, and compound bows. Its going to be a long night on guard duty.

No comments: