THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Saturday, October 25, 2008

I'm so digging the cooler wet weather we have been having. Last night was so damp and cool I kept waking up and standing by the open window. The thick air felt good to breathe. I'm sure all the mold spores in my home are just as happy as me.
Sunday morning we head out for a week to Suwannee River State Park (one of my favorites). The plan is to paddle the Suwannee River, the Withlacoochee, the Wacissa, Alapaha, and the Itchetucknee. In addition we will snorkel Peacock springs, orange spring, Madison Blue spring, troy spring, and Royal Spring.
The boys are stoked to also get the chance to visit our river lots and our acreage by the park. I'm sure I'll take and post heaps of kid pictures next week.

No comments: