THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Thursday, September 18, 2008


THE 12 STEPS OF FLORIDA AQUAHOLICS

STEP 1 Realize that I am powerless over my KAYAKING ADDICTION.

STEP 2 Accept that the SUWANNEE RIVER is greater than myself and can restore my sanity.

STEP 3 Turn my will over to the care of the WEKIVA RIVER.

STEP 4 Make a searching and fearless exploration of the EVERGLADES.

STEP 5 Admit to others when we are lost in the 10,000 ISLANDS.

STEP 6 Patiently wait for God to restore the KISSIMMEE RIVER to its original path.


STEP 7 Humbly ask God to remove the OFEFENOKEE SWAMP from Georgia and place it in the care of Florida.

STEP 8 Float all rivers I have ignored — including the WITHLACOOCHEE RIVER.

STEP 9 Trust my Guides on the BIG BEND SALTWATER PADDLING TRAIL.

STEP 10 Make a visual inventory of sights along the OCHLOCKONEE RIVER.

STEP 11 Seek through prayer and j-strokes to improve my understanding of the WACISSA RIVER

STEP 12 Carry this message to other Aquaholics and help them enjoy their CIRRHOSIS OF THE RIVER.

No comments: