THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Friday, August 15, 2008

We stopped Kabab?, Utah on our way to Zion N.P. The boys drove us nuts at the Grand Canyon. Imagine two young boys who have been cooped up in a van for three days, wired on root beer, and released on an un-fenced 4,ooo' cliff. I thought Melissa was going to have a melt down. Total strangers were chasing our children from the edge. We found a campsite MILES away from the canyons edge. I still didn't sleep, I thought the boys would get up to pee in the middle of the night and some how find the edge of the earth.
We spent the next day at the bottom of a canyon at Lake Powell. The boys finally got the chance to put on their suits and play. I took a long nap and enjoyed the sunset with Gator out in the middle of the lake in Missy's solo canoe.
I will post photos in a week when we arrive in Salt Lake City.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I'm relieved to know the boys did not jump off the grand canyon, like they told me they were when they called.