THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Wednesday, August 27, 2008


BRYCE CANYON SUNRISE



LAKE POWELL SUNSET



GRAND CANYON SUNSET "SOUTH RIM"

All right, I now see why the Sundance Film Festival is held in Park City. What a kick ass town! Todays high is 70, people are sitting at cafes, mountain biking, rock climbing, backpacking, and enjoying life on a huge scale. The best part is the ski lifts that originate right downtown. The boys have been enjoying the hot tubs, steam rooms, swimming pools, alpine slides, and watching cartoons late into the night.
I love enjoy the resort scene, however, I'm dying to get out and get on the river. I will miss the hot tub in our master bedroom in about five days....may be three.

2 comments:

Life is 5 Minutes Long said...

BEAUTIFUL. Mom said we've been here. too bad I as 9 and probably only wanting to play. I need to go again. Maybe home school Caleb through High School and travel. AHHH that would be great!

Life is 5 Minutes Long said...

O.K. why don't they have spelling check for blogger comments???