THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

                                            "Chitna River" Alaska


   Tried mowing the yard this morning. Found it to hot, humid, and dusty. Only finished the back. Later today I have to see Ryan Pierce graduate high school (man I'm old). Just another painful reminder that prostate exams, AARP membership, bitching about the weather, and telling folks the state of my bowels are just a few years away. My hope is that I burnout long before I fade away (thanks Neil).
   Everyone keep an eye out for some acreage for the family .
   

1 comment:

Chuck said...

"Just another painful reminder that prostate exams, AARP membership, bitching about the weather, and telling folks the state of my bowels are just a few years away."

Hey, buddy -- as long as you're still on the top side of the grass, life is still good!