THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Ok, pictures are comming soon.
Spent Friday grocery shopping and lining up gear. Went to a friends house up in the hills south of Anchorage to pick up most of the expedition gear. Afterwards we spent some time visiting and catching up on whats going on in the adventure business and it began snowing. It was amazing looking out over all of Anchorage, seeing all the snow covered mountains, the ocean, and fresh snow falling. I've said it before and I will say it again "I've never met a man I would rather be".

Roger called me this morning to let me know Jake was camping all weekend in a palm hammock near Lake Jessup and that my new laptop arrived. My life will now return to normal.

Today I will finish shopping, meet all the participants, then go drinking and table top dancing at Humpies.

Sunday is Big Sammy's Birthday. I'm so dissapointed that I won't be there. Everyone make sure to call him and wish him a happy 6th.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM "BUBBA" PFLUG!!

No comments: