THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Sunday, April 06, 2008

I love springtime in Florida, especially when I spend most of it on the Suwannee River. The last week up there was great. Marty helped out the first two days then Duane showed up to help finish out. Met up with John aka. "Wanker" from the Appalachian Trail and Pacific Crest Trail. I haven't seen him or hiked with him since 1997. I also met up with a gentleman I met in the Everglades over the winter.
While on the river I missed all the rain, had excellent lightning some nights, fantastic rope swings, high rock jumps, cold beer, and a good group of people from the Sierra Club. Whats even better is I leave early Monday morning to run the river for another week with a different group. All rivers end, Greg Pflug's summer won't.

3 comments:

Roger said...

Geeze Greg, this is an evil looking picture of Duane! All he needs is horns!

Chuck said...

May it ever be so!

Anonymous said...

Greg,
Do you plan on being with the kayak trip with John in the Okefenokee May 4-10? We'll be on that one. Hope to see you....
Cathy