THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Wednesday, March 12, 2008


It seems as if I can't locate my camera. It contains three weeks of photos, very disturbing indeed. I'll keep using Chuck's photos until I find mine. May be this is a hint from the powers above, "purchase the Nikon digital slr". If I find a large sum of money lying on the road its a done deal.
   I have the boy's to myself today for the first time in three weeks. I have no idea how Melissa does it. Hopefully the boys will want to go paddling today. It would be nice if they could learn a good "J" stroke before this summers big trip. I could motivate them with promises of Barbeque and Cokes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If people double-click on this photo, the Roseate Spoonbill's wings look really cool in this 300mm zoom photo.
- Chuck

Anonymous said...

Yes, very cool