THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Friday, February 01, 2008

Thursday was a busy day at the Pflug homestead. Sam had a homeschool meeting all day at church. My sister Tricia came by and helped me prepare 20 gallons of catfish shrimp creole. She documented the event on her blog
http://dailyobservations.blogspot.com
(sorry I don't know how to insert a hyperlink)
Just for the record, the champagne goes in the creole not the chef.
  Once Sam got home I took him and Gator to Dinky Dock for some swim time. We had some drama, however, Gator has a new respect for water. Most of the time the boys just collected fresh water mussles. Took the boys to Marty and Maura's to hang out. The boy's love their house because its an old, wood, home with a flight of stairs. All kids love stairs. Marty also has a garage full of homemade wooden kayaks. The cars stay outside on the driveway. Both boys want to make their own boats.
    Took Melissa out for a date at Houstons. I only wish I could grill cow flesh as good as they do. 

No comments: