THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Friday, January 04, 2008


Made it home after a great new years kayaking trip to the Everglades. On our last day I woke up in 40 degree temperatures and a thirty mile an hour wind. Surprisingly nobody lost a tent.  The wildlife was the highlight of the trip for me, as always. I'm beginning to notice a big reduction in the bird population and a scarcity of sea grasses. These things disturb me.
   I'm seriously looking for a larger home, larger yard (1-5 acres), and some help to run Adventures in Florida. Its all just to much for such a tiny home in the city. If anybody comes across a good find for a home or vacant lot, please let me know.
    Happy birthday and anniversary  Grandma Pat and Pappa Dick. We will try to get your way soon.

1 comment:

Chuck said...

Lots of big houses on acreage up here in Lake County north of Chicago -- and at good prices now.