THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I was tagged by Jessica to tell you seven random things about me.

Here are the rules:

*The rules are to link the person who sent this to you...and leave a comment on their blog.. so their readers can visit yours.
*post the rules on your blog
*Share 7 strange/weird facts about you on your blog
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog
*Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blog...

1. I don't watch television
2. I don't play nor have I ever owned a video game
3. I sleep outside on the ground much more than I do inside on a bed.
4. I don't enjoy wine, liqour, or spirits, however, I love beer.
5. I can't sing and I've never been able to remember the words to songs.
6. Jewelry, watches, rings, or anything non natural bothers me to wear, even most clothes.
7. I could live on nothing but beer, barbque, boiled peanuts, and chocolate.

Sorry I can't complete the "tag" I don't know seven other bloggers other than my family.

No comments: