THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Tuesday, November 13, 2007


Had a busy day washing, fixing, and moving boats. The fact that it hasn't rained in a while made it worse with all the dust and sugar sand. I hope the folks in Georgia don't hate me, but, I watered my lawn today. No more dust!
I also spent a good part of the day paying last minute bills and balancing my accounts. Nothing like ending the day finding out your broke. All you folks who have signed up for A.I.F trips please send in your deposits and balances. I swear, I have no idea where it goes. So I need a slave and an accountant that will work for slaves wages.
Wednesday I promise to shoot some photos of the boys when they are up to no good. I know that Bubba and Gator are the two reasons most folks visit this Blog.

No comments: