THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Wednesday, August 29, 2007


Sorry I've slacked off on updating my blog. Anyone who has tried to send me an E-mail knows I've been way out of pockett. The last ten days have been spent in Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons.My first day on the water I was greeted with high winds, temperature in the 40's, rain, and hail. So much for having an easy/fun job.

The rafting pictures are from the Snake River that flows from Jackson to Alpine. These were taken last year at the lunch table and the Big Kauna. The hole sits right in the middle of the river and just eats boats and rafts all day. We didn't run the river this year due to cold weather and a deep need of altitude and beer.

This week Melissa and myself are packing up the boy's and heading out to Montana and the Upper Missourie River (lewis and Clark) for a few weeks of canoeing. We are planning on stopping at Kenny and Stephs, The Grandparents in Indiana (never met the boys yet), aand may be some other friends in Colorado and Utah. I will also be collecting micro-beers on the drive home, hence, the 15 passanger van!


So all you friends that have asked for a deal on a kayak.....
I will be placing a large order for some new kayaks this month. If you want a new boat or one of the used boats please contact me soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's a quote I thought you'd appreciate: Keep your eyes clean and your ears quiet and your mind serene. Breathe God's air. Work, if you can, under His sky.
From New Seeds of Contemplation by Thomas Merton, recommended by John C.

Kris