THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Friday, August 03, 2007


Here is one of the photos of the grizzly that walked through my camp at wonder lake in Denali National Park. Spencer should be sending me his better Grizzly photos soon. I only took a few shots after the bear left camp because while in camp he was between me and my tent (were I left the camera).
Yesterday we closed on the five acres that back up to the Suwannee River State Park. I'm ready to build a cabin and host a river party. That and kayak the three rivers that flow within five miles of the property. Just when the new property buzz began to wear off I got a call from someone in need of quick cash and offered me their riverfront property for a great price, I close on it next week. Anyone looking for some high and dry riverfront property?

No comments: