THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Sunday, May 27, 2007


So after viewing my sisters blog site http://www.dailyobservations.blogspot.com/, I thought I might be a shoe whore like the disgraced ex-leader of the Phillipines. So I layed out all the shoes I own, except my one pair of nice shoes for "Marrying em" and "burying em", which I couldn't find after an hour of searching.
After a little soul searching and a few tears of guilt, I admit painfully, that I could may be cut back to three pairs. Tomorrow I might set out my two pairs of underwear and my three socks.

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Ha ha ha ha ha! You're funy!

Kimberly said...

I confess, I am a shoe whore!

I have boots, sneakers, dress shoes, sandals, and even a pair of punk "creepers"! I have BIG feet, 10-11, and buy mens and womens shoes.

I change my shoes with my moods and never pay a whole lot for them. So there is no guilt! So if it's a red sneaker Monday or a Aboriginal design clog Wednesday, it's my call!

I am still kicking myself for parting with a cool pair of Converse that were a batik pattern, the last time I thinned out my shoes.

Anonymous said...

Greg, stop lying. You don't own any underwear.

Anonymous said...

3 socks only equals a pair and a half, Greg.