THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Thursday, April 05, 2007

On my blog I always do my best to "keep in the positive", keep things light, and create the impression that everything is just golden. When I'm on the road or in the wilderness things are pretty damn golden. Its a wonderful gift given to me. However, when I return home its a complete turn-around. There are a bunch of people I love and care for going through painful events that each one of us will face in our lifetime.
I'm not going to spill my soul or go into any great explanations, I am going to ask everyone who visits my BLOG site to pray for the Skees Family and the Loo Family. If you are not a person of great faith or a person who does not believe in the power of prayer please vist http://ellieskees.blogspot.com/ and be humbled by a family who lives in the daily power of prayer.

No comments: