THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Thursday, March 01, 2007


Greetings Everyone. I'm sorry if I have not been that socially active (out drinking), the oak pollen is forcing me to actually stay indoors or travel where it is still winter or always summer. Its now my busy season so I thought I would post my Schedule so folks could call me, stop by, or know when I will be answering their e-mails. Here it is, yes Its work:

March 4-10 Sierra Club Kayaking Florida's Greatest Rivers and Springs Part one

March 12-15 Adventures in Florida Private instruction/tour

March 18-24 Sierra Club Kayaking Florida's Greatest Part two

March 25-31 Sierra Club Okefenokee and Suwannee River Paddle

April 1-4 Adventures in Florida Suwannee River Canoe Trip

April 2 Adventures in Florida Full Moon Paddle: lead by Quock Loo (Get your wine glass clean!)

April 12-15 Committee Meetings in San Francisco (any couch space out there?)

April 22-28 Sierra Club Suwannee River Paddle

May 2 Adventures in Florida Full Moon Paddle with Greg Pflug

May 4-8 Committee Meetings in Chicago

May 10-17 Sierra Club Dry Tortugas Kayak/snorkel

May 19-30 Cold Water Sea Kayaking Clinic, Prince William Sound, Alaska

May 31 Adventures in Florida Full/Blue Moon Paddle trip

June 3-9 Adventures in Florida Private Tour (Big Bend)

June 10-16 Florida's Greatest part three

June 23-29, Sierra Club Kayaking in the Shadows: Great smoky Mountains N.P

June 30 Adventures in Florida Full Moon Paddle on the Nantahala River or Little Tennessee

July 5-18 Sierra Club Sea Kayak trip near Prince William Sound, Alaska

July 19-30 Adventures in Florida Alaska Exploration

All of August and September The entire family will be traveling out west with me to visit National Parks and help out on the Green River Trip, Snake River Trip, Upper Missourie Trip, and time allowing the Buffalo.

No comments: