THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Friday, January 12, 2007



I've spent most of this week watching Gator and Bubba. They certainly enjoy getting dirty, sticky, and stinky. I only wish they knew plumbing, then I could finish the kitchen. Saturday night is the Marks Street Christmas Tree bon fire. Its annual tradition to get back on all the vices you sworn off after waking up on January first after an all night bender. So everyone feel free to grab a jug, load up the dried up Christmas tree in your pick up, and head on over around 8pm.
Sunday I have another trip starting up with Sierra Club, Magic in the Water. We stay at Big Oaks Ranch on the Econlockhatchee River then over the course of a week I take everyone kayaking on six different waterways. It fills up fast every year.

No comments: