THINGS YOU WILL ONLY ENCOUNTER WHILE TRAVELING WITH GREG PFLUG

Wednesday, November 22, 2006


Be careful about the things you pray for! I said "listen God its too hot down here, if you would, please cool things off."
Yesterday while putting cabinets together I was throwing all the packaging out in the car port. Around two in the afternoon I looked out the window. It was snowing! I yelled at my buddy Tom who was helping with the kitchen. He yells back "It don't snow in Orlando!" He looked up and out the window and was like "ok, until now."
We went outside and discovered it was Gator and Sam beating the snot out of each other with the styrafoam packaging inserts. They were hitting so hard that the styrafoam was shattering and crumbling.
I didn't have the camera but it would have made a sweet photo.

No comments: